I feel damn 'suay' this week.
HAHA. (:
Many stuff happened.
Well, not just about the results, which I flunked every subject.
But more of, the non-study stuff. (If you understand what I'm saying, that is.)
Shall not list them down since it's like, really a lot.
The 'A' Level Chinese Oral was a disaster.
I cried after standing up. HAHA.
Can't believe I got too nervous that I didn't say a thing.
Anyway, right now.
I'm prepare to retake the chinese A level.
Or even drop to Chinese Language B.
Also, I'm prepared to get retain.
I'm so YOUNG! (:
and I'll not give up.
Even if it takes me 50 years to enter a local university.
I'll DO IT! HAHA. (I'm serious.)
Ah shucks. and tomorrow is the class outing.
Not sure whether I can make it!
I wanna GO! BUT, tuition how?
Hope I can be excused. X]