Sunday, July 6, 2008
THIS IS gonna be a LONG POST.I've been feeling very moody today.
and even yesterday. ohh man.
It's been like a long time since I had this feeling.
Okay.
So, this is what happened.
Yesterday was my first lesson at Laura Oh's (Super Tutor) Condominium Apartment.
Which is like, 2 blocks away from my house.
We stay in the same condominium you see.
Uh huh. She wasn't going to tutor me, just supervising the tuition group.
Cause her friend was the one that's gonna be the one teaching.
But, turns out that she can't use the G.C.
Also, she had to check the textbook when I asked a question.
I mean, shouldnt a tutor know it at the back of her hands?
The worksheet she gave was so simple that I thought I was in the wrong class.
It's like secondary 4 add maths luh!
What I'm learning now is H2 maths, and she's giving such simplified questions?
Ridiculous man.
That was Laura Oh's friend.
However, when she started supervising and assisting the group.
It was OMG lah.
I felt damn holy. HAHAH.
It was very motivational YET fun.
So, cause of that, I went back home very disappointed.
the tuition aint that great. (Laura's friend teaching)
and my mum asked if it was good?
I said NO. obviously.
and she started saying. THEN THE money leh?!
Well, I gave it to her already.
Then, my mum wanted me to quit immediately and get the money.
I called Laura and told her I wanna withdraw.
and asked whether the cash will be confiscated.
she said, YES.
which is like, 400 bucks including deposit just attending 1 lesson.
This is the time when my mother talked to her and negotiate with her.
Let her charge today's lesson and return us the remaining.
But before that, Laura asked for my feedback on why I wanted to quit.
So, I just told her honestly.
She proposed that I attended one more lesson so that she will improvise it.
My mother objected.
Cause initially, she told me that a phD was tutoring.
Turns out that a 20 year old university under-graduate is teaching.
My mum insisted that she could have informed us earlier since the phD tutor was down with chicken pox.
Then I 'cried'. and yeah.
Laura felt bad so she decided to refund me.
She told me it was the first time in her teaching career that she encountered this.
Also, she never recieved a complain before.
Then at 11pm yesterday.
I called and ask whether it was convinient to go to her house now to collect.
Cause my mum wanted me to settle this by today. SHEESH!
I was like talking to her over the phone and she told me she felt happy that I was laughing again.
HAHA.
Then she said," I bring you around the carpark in my Renault Convertible, you come down in 5 mins okay?"
I was like, HUH?! No NEED!
But she insisted really badly, so that she can make up to me.
THIS IS the point where I started feeling miserable. GOSHHH.
She didn't just drove me around the carpark.
She went all the way to the AIRPORT.
OMG. SPORTS CAR.
HAHAHA. (:
Anyway, she's an awesome teacher.
I really want her to tutor me someday.
I still feel bad now.
AHH, when will this be over.
Anyway, I've written a letter 573 words to her. HAHAHA. (:
Hope she'll cheer up.
After giving this letter to her (don't know when will that be), I hope that'll remove the thorn in my chest.
10:07 PM