<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 4, 2008

man.
I really hate JC life.
So what did I get for midyears? haaah. -.-
S for chem
S for maths
U for chinese.

2 more alphabets and you can make a word out of it! (:
Jinting SU_ _ S for studying last minute.

But, getting a C for either GP,Physics, Econs is totally impossible.
and there's no K in the grading system.

I thought maths would be the subject that I did the best.
well, I doubt so now. haha.
RETAIN HERE I COMEEE.
or even poly. WHEE! (:
My mother is so gonna take a knife and put it at my throat.
I'm so dead lah.
and the school is UNFAIR not to give METHOD MARKS for maths.
I copied like, 2 questions wrongly.
and, YAY!
I got an EGG!

IF Ms Woo call my parents, that'll be even better!
They'll either give me a LECTURE or nag at me.
I'll get grounded and no MORE cable tv and internet access.
NO OUTINGS for 2 YEARS.

AHH.
but really.
I'm a failure in life.
WELL. but NVM.
IT"S NOT OVER YET. GRRRRRRRRRR.
I'm GONNA BOUND BACK. HAHAHAHHA. (:



This video is AWESOME-LY CUTE. HAHA.
and motivational, of course.
thanks to the NEW physics teacher.

5:19 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion