<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 10, 2008

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! (:
I know I'm slow and all, but.
at least I wish own country, a happy birthday!
Better late than never! HAHA.

Alright. Let's talk about this weekend. (:
On friday, was thanksgiving day.
It's a day where teachers perform for students in SRJC.
Pretty awesome huh.
I THINK IT"S WAYY awesome. HAHA.
Anyways, when the different departments were performing and all.
It was not bad, considering the fact that they are teachers and not singers/actors.
there were ROCK music by the GP department.
AHH, I tell u.
It's HELL fun man! :D
People were jumping and singing. Just like a ROCK concert that you would normally see.
Like, singfest and all.
Then there was a 'STOMP' performance by the humanities department.
'High School Musical' by the chemistry department and many more.. X]
At the end of it, was a sing along session, where everyone cuddle together and sing..
'If We Hold on Together'
It was a meaningful song. HAHA. (:

Yesterday (Saturday)
Woke up pretty late, around 12pm?
Watched the olympics gymnastics and fell asleep again.
LOL.
I'm such a pig.
Anyways, I got up and started doing the online quizes,
when..
the VOLLEYBALL olympics caught my attention.

This guy from netherlands is HOT right. (:

Yeah, that's the thing.
So, after that.. I had to get ready for a wedding dinner which is held on NATIONAL DAY.
That's damn cool! (:
It was held at the hotel in CK TANGS (Orchard)
High class right. OHH yeahh, it is.
When my family entered the ballroom, my sis was like..
"OMG, the bride looks damn familiar"
Then she went to ask her, "are you ms huang?"
She was like, "haha, yeah"
Okay so, she is SAJC's one of the physics teacher.
Also, weiling's physics teacher. That's SOO COOL.
3 tables were filled with SAJC's teacher and the principal.
HAHA.
Seriously, attending a wedding with teachers is so great!
The feeling is like, WOAHH.
This world is really small huh.
The bride is actually, our dad's cousin daughter. HAHA.
I wonder whether I have an SRJC teacher as a relative.
It's gonna be WEIRD.
Okay, I shall cut all the talking and proceed on with the pictures! (:

On the car. Thought of taking a picture.

Eating, (my sis and I)

Second Shot.

My sister and Ms Huang (Mdm Huang, as of now)

Bride and the Groom

Wine Toasting

Cheers~

Second Shot

Brandon and Katherine (:

There's also a video of them.
HAHA. So sweet. (:
But I shall not post it up, since it's only meant for people present.
Till next time. ADIOS! :D

12:37 AM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion