Sunday, September 14, 2008
HELLOOOO! (: I'm BACK!
Haven't really got the time to update these days.
Packed with tight schedule and all.
Promos are coming and I ain't very READY.
Started only a few chapters which I think that aren't sufficient.
Anyway, I'll stay positive and WORK HARD! (:
Left 6 days.
I wasted my weekends away. awww man.
How I wish I can be more hardworking.
But what's done is done.
If really, there's such thing called a 'time travel' , I'll definitely board on it. HAHA.
Anyway, today I've been to the airport to send weiling off for the very last time.
Remembered the day where we ice skate on my birthday.
was a BLAST! :D
Well, now that she's gone to london to study, it'll just happen 4 years later.
My sis drove us (Jaclyn & me) to the airport. HAHA.
Isn't it amazing that your sister can DRIVE? (:
Alright. Pictures!
Cam-whoring Queen (Jaclyn)

I want casual shoes. BIG FEET OF MINE.

T3

Farewell Card

with the card.

Row 7

Shot 1 (Huiling,Monica-Jinting,Lauren,Weiling)

Shot 2

UNGLAM! was a candid! (:

Jaclyn/Monica

SISTER ran too slow. HAHA.
Okay, guess the next time I'll be posting is after PROMOS. (:
Till next time! :D
10:17 PM