Sunday, October 26, 2008
HAHA! HELLO! (:
Went for the GREAT EASTERN RUN 2008 today!
it's another 10km run.
was quite fun. At least I managed to burn some fats away. (:
My timing sucks man. HAHA
1 hr 27 mins 13s
I think I did much better for WILL RUN la.
But it's not bad, considering the fact that I didnt ran for MONTHS.
Oh man. and there's this thing.
An econs teacher in school also went for the run, and we saw her.
and like hours later, I checked the results.
She's FASTER than ME,JASMINE and XE la.
Damn embarassing. HAHA.
Okay, so that's in the morning.
During the afternoon, I went to my primary school gathering.
It's damn weird la.
After 5 years, I finally saw them.
I even skipped my chinese tuition for this. HAHA.
Well, but it's worth it.
Some changed, some didnt.
Chill out at Plaza Sing's Starbucks and catch up with times.
OMG. and my EX-chinese teacher in primary school (Ms Yvonne Yeo)
is like taking her doctorate in Japan.
I was hoping for a treat from her la.
DAMN, in the end have to pay for my own drink. ZZZ.
We did take some pictures, but I think it'll only be sent to me a couple of days later.
HAHA. can't wait to see it.
Then at night, went for foot massage and dinner with my family.
It's damn pain man! HAHA.
But well, after running 10km in the morning,
I think I need a foot massage to relax. (:
Happenings TODAY:

Picture of the DAY. (:

Biting our 10km Finisher Medal

CHEESE!

Some Superman Pose.

XE can kiss marcus ALREADY. HAHAHA.
Medals On.
Look at Jasmine's face. CRAZY. HAHAH.
8:58 PM