<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 5, 2008


HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY

Jinting,Ashlee,Monica,Meatball,Ostrich,Carrie Underwood,
Ghay Ghay Pok, Gnit NiJ, ETC ETC..


HAHA.
YAY! I'm FINALLY 7teen years old! :D
Well, in life I realise that presents doesn't make the best out of your birthday.
It's actually the people around you.
Their well wishes and the love that they give.
That's the best thing I've ever recieved this year.
And I wanna thank GOD for this (:
Though I'm not a christian yet, I still believe in him.

Anyway, TODAY was a pretty awesome day!
HAHA (:
Out with a group of people I love (:
I'll post the pictures I've taken today another time. :D
Now, I wanna say THANKS to all those who made my day.
HAHA.
HERE GOES: (In no order of Preference)

Dad
Mum
Lauren (A.K.A sister)
The best family I can ever get.
My BESTEST gift in life.
Need I say more? HAHA (:

Jaclyn
Huiling
Mengwai
Jocelyn
Xingfang
Yinghui
Great friends from NUS & NTU (:

Xue Er
Hazel

My closest friends in SRJC :D

Jessica
Our Family Friend & close friend for 7 years now

Jiahui
Teresa
Sec 1 & 2 Clique

Huimin
Catherine
Sihui
Feliscia
Friends back in our Secondary days! :D

Matthew
Marcus
Yu Xuan
Zi Xiang
Gwynna
Jacqueline
Wei Tong
Michelle
Tak Kin
Friends back in 08S24 (:

Lolita
Beverlee & the other maids
My friends when I'm at home :D

And the Rest...

Jovine
Joanne
Elis
Vivien
Naomi
Esther
Jingting
Jason

Apologies if I miss out your name! (:

11:15 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion