<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hellllooooooooo (:
Decided to update on 2 posts, since I'm already here :D

Today ( 14 Dec) had a christmas party in my dad's office
It's a gathering where all the maids come together and stuff.
HAHA.
Never heard before right? (:
Cause it's the 1st ever one I think.
Ate loads of stuff (Buffet, Log cake) & MC-ed the event :O
Shocking right. LOL.

Now, it's on my birthday!
On the actual day itself went to celebrate with my sis clique.
HAHA.
Watched Madagascar 2 for the first time.
Funny movie! :P
Shopped and walk around plaza sing for awhile before heading to the glasshouse fish & co.
That's opposite plaza sing I guess.
Had loads of fun taking pics & laughing

When I came back home.
The maids in my house gave me A VERY SHOCKING SURPRISE.
HAHA.
I wasn't expecting it at all. Really.
They bought a cake while I was bathing.
LOL.
Sang a birthday song, and yeah.
That's what happened on my birthday.
2 cakes on that day actually.
Cheesecake & Blackforest.
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMY :D

The Next day (6 Dec) went to United Square's Pizza Hut.
Celebrated with Hazel,Xue Er & Li An
We took many pics. But, I'll just post 1 :D
Rest are already uploaded on facebook. hehe (:


Just wanna thank everyone again.
It's just great to have friends celebrating with you :D

11:06 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion