Sunday, December 14, 2008
I'm here to update about my Shanghai trip! (Was back on the 3rd of Dec)
LOL. After 11 days.
I'm just lazy to upload. HAHA.
Anyway, more can be found in my facebook if you are interested.
DAY 1:We went to The Bund, Huangpu River & The Shikumen Residence
Sat on the cruise, sightsee and etc.
Though I've been to Shanghai on March, this is really the 1st time I'm understanding it's history and stuff, so guess I gain something?
HAHA.
First time on the cruise too :D
Weather was awesome


DAY 2:
Continued on by visiting one of China's most reknown university.
Fudan University.
For a university, the environment is just, splendid.
They have so much greenary & again, the weather.
HAHA.
The only thing that isnt that great is that students have to bike to school
AND 6 people got to bunk in one room.
That's crazy man.
Anyway, think I gotta appreciate what I have now (:
After the trip to the university, we went on to visit the oriental pearl tower & shanghai's financial tower.
MAN, after that day, I was feeling giddy for the rest of the trip.
Maybe cause of the height.
It's freaking high up man. HAHA.
The coolest part about the shanghai financial tower was the journey upwards.
The elevators & stuff.
Didn't manage to get pictures though. =/




DAY 3:
Visited BaoSteel (Some steel company) & Hyflux CHINA - for educational purposes
Think there's nothing much during this day.
HAHA.
Can't be bothered to take the pictures too. LOL.
Just one with Naomi by the sea.
For Hyflux, nothing much actually.
HAHA.
But some of them got to see Olivia Lam.
Not me, DUH ; Busy pee-ing.
LOL. So wasted la.
But anyway, was a great experience.
Got to ask questions in chinese too.
That's the suckiest part man.
I was speaking like some ang mo. urgh!

DAY 4:
The Shanghai High School (SHS) & Shanghai Museum.
Really love the part on SHS.
All kids from the globe. How COOL IS THAT.
It's like an international school.
The kids are so lovely and talented (In many ways)
HAHA.
They can paint, draw.
AND OMG, the best part is their teachers.
Pretty & Handsome (:
Oh, and the Shanghai Musuem.
LOL. After viewing the exhibits and stuff.
We went shopping in some Hong Kong Underground Shopping Centre.
It's damn cool la.
Cause most shops were having sale.
The best part was you can get to bargain (:
Think it's in me or something.
HAHA. Managed to get some good buys :D






DAY 5:
The last day (:
We went to Yuyuan Garden, where there were more good buys! :P
It's like a bargaining heaven.
HAHAHA.
And finally the train ride to the airport in the maglev train.
was really really cool.
The fastest was 431km/hr.
OMG. and I nearly died of heart attack or something when another train went passed.
Cause both were moving at an extremely great speed.
Another thing.
Everything from the train view was slanted 45 degrees.
Pretty awesome :D

So, that's it! (:
The SRGCE Shanghai 28 Nov - 3 Dec
Meet new friends, explore true shanghai & ate many xiao long baos.
HAHA.
Will definitely miss it greatly.
9:46 PM