<body> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6391902306085656602?origin\x3dhttp://stylish-amateur.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 2009 GUYS :D
Guess a new year is a new start yea?
Well, I ushered into the new year different from the last.
Back in 2007-2008, caught the fireworks at marina.
So, if I'm gonna do it again, it's gonna be quite mundane right?
HAHA.
This year, my sis & the maids in the house held a mini parteh. (:
That is, to get drinks & snacks from the nearby ESSO petrol station
And when I say drinks, I meant alcoholic.
Anyway, we caught the marina bay countdown on television
& did the countdown together with the people on the other side of Singapore.

Then after the countdown, dance around the living room.
HAHA. and finally, end it off with a late night movie. - 'Make It Happen'

Before 1 Jan - 11.58pm

Before 1 Jan- 11.59pm

1 JAN. 12 MN! :D

After that, munching on nachos. HAHA

Went to bed after that.
During day, my family went to eat brunch at bedok food centre.
Window-shopped at COURTS megastore for a compact digital camera.
Because of that, I'm going to save up money next year for it! :D
At night, went over to my grandma's place for her homemade fishball.
It's really nice I tell you.
Has the traditional feel. (:
Later on, going on to watch another late night movie with my sister.
Getting ready more snacks and maybe popcorn :P

On tuesday (30th Dec), when to cycle at ECP with the NUS & NTU peeps.
Think it's like a yearly think or something.
HAHA. Last year we had it too.
Ah, and at Burger King I saw someone who looked rather familiar & she smiled at me?
But I wasn't wearing my specs, so can't really confirm who was that.
Anyway, I presume it's ms woo? I don't know man.
Shall post pictures on this another day.

Okay, since it's a new year, means It's the year of the A levels.
I'm gonna work really hard this time.
Like mug intensively or something.
Think most prob I will be mugging after school or rushing back home to study.
yeah. can't believe I'm saying that.
BUT YEAH. HAHA.
Really wanna make it to one of the 3 universities in Singapore. =
Shucks, and it's 11 days before school reopens.
Haven't started on revision & still left half the pile of homework undone.
Going to rush it out these few days.

Alright, just wanna say A HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone out there.
If 2008 wasn't a great year for you, then start afresh in 2009.
What matters is to take life easy & do the best in everything man. :D
Posted by Picasa

11:30 PM


ME


Name's Jinting
Friends call me Monica,Ashlee,Dude.
I have too many nicks so I shall NOT name them (:

Age 17
I breathe, I sleep.
Just like an average person

oh wait.
I'm don't speak seriously
HAHAHAH.
Like this (:
and I love it this way

tagboard


'Clickables'


CLASS 4D
`AMANDA
`SIHUI
`LUQMAN
`SHULING
`VIVIEN
`KAREN
`RYAN
`HUIMIN
`WEICHAN

1S24
`AARON
`BERNICE
`BRIANA
`GREGORY
`GWYNNA
`HAZEL
`MAX
`LI AN
`MICHELLE
`MARCUS
`MAXIMILIAN
`VERA
`WEITONG
`XUE ER

`GILES
`YUZHEN

FRIENDSTER PROFILE
FACEBOOK PROFILE
CLASS 4D FORUM
1S24

Now Playing


A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta

Archives

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

Credits

karen
deviantART
photobucket
blogskins
endimion